Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Heart Full of Gratitude




Though we may never know the circumstances surrounding Sophia's abandonment.  This I believe to be true...that she was loved.  Her birth mother chose life for her.  There is love in that.  She was placed in a public place were she would definitely be found.  There is love in that.  Someone cared enough to write a note with her date of birth and the time she was born.  The note was written on beautiful red paper.  There is love in that.
 
Tonight as I hold Sophia, my heart is full of admiration and gratitude for her birth mother.  At the same time, my heart is heavy as I know her greatest heartbreak is our greatest joy.  I pray that God is able to fill her heart with peace and that somehow she knows that her daughter is safe.  She is healthy.  She is happy.  She is LOVED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment