Monday, April 19, 2010

She's ours!!!








I can't even begin to put into words what today has been like for us.  I can say this, we our in awe that one so small could steal our hearts only moments after meeting.  She is perfect and we are in love with her. I often wondered if that feeling of complete love would be instantaneous, like it was with the boys.  IT IS.  I look in her beautiful brown eyes and know I would give my life up for her. It's that big, that real and that simple.
 
She cried when we first got her, but settled down by the time we left the Chinese Civil Adoption Affairs office.   She played for quite awhile in the hotel room, but then started getting fussy and pulling at her ears.  She threw-up several times before bedtime.  I think she may have an ear infection.  Hopefully we can have her seen by a doctor.
 
We hope you enjoy the pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Shanny & Andy, We are soooo happy for you. She is beautiful. I have already printed out pictures and she is up on our picture board in the kitchen. The boys aren't home form school yet. I can't wait for them to see her. Thank you for the update. I bet I have checked the website 100 times since I woke up this a.m. I hope she feels better before you have to get on the plane to come home. Can't wait to hear from you again. Love to you, xxxo, Carma

    ReplyDelete